Wine, Whales & Sea Tales
Sea World Cruises invites the Gold Coast to descend below the surface into the mysterious underwater world of whales!
Taking place over three nights during National Science Week, ‘Wine, Whales & Sea Tales’ promise an exciting line-up of science presentations, Q&A sessions, underwater photographic exhibits, short films, live entertainment, behind-the-scenes vessel tours, casual dining, giveaways and more.
Monday 12 August:
• Decoding Sounds of Ocean Giants
• Making Tracks on the Humpback Highway
Wednesday 14 August
• Inside the Secret Lives of Dolphins
• How to Save a Whale in 3 Days
Friday 16 August
• Humpbacks: Sentinels of Sea-ice
• Sex Under the Sea: Migration, Mating & Motherhood
• ‘Leviathan’ by Canon Master Underwater Photographer Darren Jew
• Live music by Byron Bay singer-songwriter Nick Cunningham
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children (ages 3-13 y.o.) and include a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink and a surprise gift.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to independent marine research projects that tackle issues endangering local marine life. Tickets are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Don’t miss this unique experience to learn from leading researchers and visual artists who are making ground-breaking discoveries in our very own blue backyard.