Investment Attraction Program - City of Gold Coast
The GCHKP Project Office provides assistance to access the City of Gold Coast Investment Attraction program for eligible businesses locating within the Precinct. Depending on your firm’s scale, focus and objectives, you may be entitled to the following:
- financial incentive assistance
- discounts on land and infrastructure charges, rate discounts
- hosting and itinerary development
- tailored business case
- site selection and facilitation
- government facilitation
- workforce development
- research collaborations
- ongoing suppport
Federal Government incentives
A range of support and assistance is available through the Australian Federal Government. Further information can be provided in relation to areas including:
- R&D Tax Incentive –a 43.5% cash refund for companies with a turnover of less than $20 million and a 43.5% tax offset for companies with a turnover of more than $20 million - business.gov.au
- Entrepreneur’s Program (EP) – business.gov.au
- Austrade – is responsible for the promotion, attraction and facilitation of productive foreign direct investment (FDI) into Australia. Working in partnership with Australian State & Territory governments, Austrade provides investors with the information needed to establish or expand a business in Australia - austrade.gov.au
- Significant and Premium Investors Visa - if you want to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia, the Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) might be an option for you. You must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect and be nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade before being invited to apply for this visa. To find out more. email@example.com.
Queensland Government incentives
A range of support and assistance is available through the Queensland Government. Further information can be provided in relation to areas including:
- Land costs and staged development models - via the GCHKP Project Office
- Payroll tax and Workforce Development - business.qld.gov.au. Queensland as Australia's lowest rate of payroll tax.
- Advance Queensland Industry Attraction Fund. Priority sectors include:
advanced manufacturing, aerospace, biofutures, biomedical and life sciences, defence, mining.
To find out more email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ) - is the Queensland Government's dedicated global business agency with a charter to help potential investors take advantage of the opportunities relating to the GCHKP. Their specialist investment team provides a range of business and investment services to international investors.